Number of the Boots has just been ok'd for release by the blokes at Celebrity Murder Party who organized it. We caught rumor of this album a few weeks ago when the news of it was leaked. Compilation albums are nothing new but this one is special on a few fronts. Jez from CMP discusses below:
Iron Maiden are a British Metal institution - the archetypal 80's Hair Metal band. Satanic imagery, cock rockingly epic guitar solos, operatic vocals....Like Spinal Tap, they turned it all the way up to 11.... Iron Maiden were never the coolest band to admit to liking, but there is always a guilty little place inside for rocking out, one foot on the monitors... hands gripped in the Devil's sign.... head banging...
This is the first compilation that Wax Audio has contributed an exclusive track for.
This is a great album that you must grab. Several of the top Producers contributed to this album including DJ Lobsterdust, Copycat, Wax Audio, Simon Idoll, DJ Schmolli, DJ Morgoth and of course Celebrity Murder Party. Click HERE for the download.
Track List as follows:
01. Celebrity Murder Party (feat. Joanne Lunan) - Sympathy for the Soul of the Beast
Iron Maiden vs George Michael vs The Soupdragons vs The Rolling Stones vs King Curtis
03. Lobsterdust - Marley Maiden (from Exodus to Revelations)
Iron Maiden vs Bob Marley
04. Copycat - Numb World (A Copycat Mash)
Iron Maiden vs Pet Shop Boys
05. Celebrity Murder Party - This Brutal Oilslave
Nitro Deluxe vs Iron Maiden vs Future Sound of London vs Muslim Gauze vs Brian Eno and David Byrne vs Midnight Oil
06. Wax Audio - Maiden goes to Hollywood
Frankie goes to Hollywood vs Iron Maiden
07. The Illuminoids - 30 Running Adidas
Iron Maiden vs Run DMC vs Bow Wow Wow
08. DJ Schmolli - Deja Vu Vu
Beyonce vs Iron Maiden
11. Simon Iddol - Overkill of the beast
Piano Tribute to Iron Maiden vs Kosheen
12. Shhhh. DJ Morgoth - Iron Maiden
DJ Morgoth (karaoke) vs Bad News